Monday, July 26, 2010

Back again!

It's been quite a while, I know. I've been fairly busy with an arts camp, the farmers' market and preparing to head out of town for three weeks. Yikes! That's a lot of planning and packing. Some Fishy clothes will be traveling with me in the hopes they will stay behind in New England as friends and family fall in love with them. I rarely pass up an opportunity to let people see my clothes. The pieces sell much better when people can touch them.

We leave tomorrow. I may not have computer access for much of my time away, so it may be another dry spell. I know, I know. Some of you live for my blog and I am very sorry. But life must go on. Take up a hobby while I'm gone - it'll help to pass the time. Perhaps we can discuss the start of a support group...

I thought I'd post another couple of pics. I'm not the best photographer, but I had to show off this little blue number. I might need it in a larger size! It's a version of the "Rebecca". Every style I make is named after someone I know. Rebecca was my college roommate and is a dear friend of mine. The green skirt is a "Natasha" - named for another dear friend who resides in California and is funny, sincere and simply wonderful - all things I aspire to be. The purple and green skirt is a "Catherine" - for my niece and Godchild, Mary Catherine, 14 and delightful. And the pink, fluffy number is a "Jakki". Jakki is my co-teacher and an artsy, sassy, fantastic woman. She actually owns the very first "Jakki" skirt. And rocks it out!

Happy Summer!

-Fishy Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment